Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hmmmm... Blog?

I'm not sure why I wanted to make a blog, but I have for some time now.  I don't even know what I am going to post up yet.  I love to draw and knit so I can post all of my WIPs if anyone cares to look :p


Nobody will probably ever read this, but...

Here are some things about me:
1) My name is Bryanna.
2) I go by Kirby.
3) I'm 5' 2.75" tall.
4) I weigh between 90 and 110 pounds.
5) I wear a size 4 shoe in kids.
6) I love drawing, and knitting, and crocheting.
7) I also love all other art forms, gymnastics, guitars, climbing trees, cooking, singing.
8) I like making up my own secrete codes and then memorizing them.
9) Sugar makes me hyper :D
10) Coffee is the Greatest. Thing. Ever. no lies!

I shall post up other random things about myself if I ever make another post... O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment